The EGCC supports an active seniors membership providing weekly activities and special programs.
The membership can be taken up by non-concessions (under 55 years) and concessions (over 55 years).
Our seniors activities include:
- Dizzy Fingers Craft (Mondays, 9.30 am)
- Gentle Gym (Tuesdays, 9.30 am)
- Meet, Greet and Eat (the first Tuesday of the month from 1.30pm to 2.30pm)
- 50+ Exercise Group (Wednesdays, 9.30 am)
- Indoor Carpet Bowls (Wednesdays, 1.00 pm)
- OWLS (Older • Wiser • Livelier • Seniors) (Thursdays, 1.00 pm)
- Bingo (Friday, 1.00 pm)
Our seniors services include:
- Silverlocks Hairdresser
- Themed Function Lunches
- Transport to attend activities and services at the EGCC
We're celebrating our wonderful seniors at the Eastern Goldfields Community Centre (EGCC) during Seniors Week 2017!
All City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder seniors are invited to attend a week of events, starting on Sunday 29 October. Bookings are essential, contact the EGCC to secure your spot at one or all of these great activities - we can't wait to see you!
Sunday, 29 October - Afternoon tea at the EGCC
Monday, 30 October - BBQ at Hammond Park
Tuesday, 31 October - Seniors Expo
Wednesday, 1 November - Movie Day
Thursday, 2 November - High Tea
Friday, 3 November - Bingo