Find out more about the role of the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder's Chief Executive Officer, and the immediate staff who support him.
The role of the Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder leads City employees in carrying out the policies and decisions of the City Council. The CEO is responsible for:
- Administering the day-to-day functions of the City
- Inter-governmental relations
- Managing the Administration Offices.
The CEO works closely with the Mayor to promote the City and develop partnerships with local businesses and the community.
The CEO’s Group includes:
- Executive Assistant
- Administration and Research Officer
- Communications Coordinator
- Marketing Officer
- Performance Management Coordinator
- Executive Manager Economy and Growth
The Chief Executive Officer Group can be reached at the main Administration Office or directly by telephone at +61 8 9021 9633.