Find out about the vision and mission of the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, and read the Code of Conduct.
The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder's vision is: To be a sustainable regional city of the future.
In pursuit of that vision, we aim to:
- Be a clean and green city.
- Be a place people will call home.
- Have adequate facilities and services for everyone.
- Encourage and support economic development and diversification.
- Be a quality employer.
- Project a positive image at all times, demonstrating a 'can do' attitude.
The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder will be a dynamic regional centre with a proud history and a high quality of life. We are dedicated to working with the community to achieve the best possible services.
Code of conduct
In order to achieve our vision and mission, the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder strives to provide the highest standards of accountability to our residents and visitors. Thus, we have developed a code of conduct for all elected members, employees and committee members.
Please download the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder code of conduct 2009 (PDF) for information on:
- Rules of conduct
- Conflict and disclosure of interest
- Personal benefit
- Conduct of elected members, committee members and staff
- Dealing with City property
- Handling breaches of the code of conduct.
For more information, please contact:
People and Culture on (08) 9021 6000