The City is upgrading a section of Brookman Street between Wilson and Lane streets, Kalgoorlie. The works involve re-constructing the road layout and profile to achieve a safer road environment for vehicles and pedestrians.
The planned works will start on 16 January 2017 and will take an estimated six weeks.
The works will include:
• Re-profiling of the road to remove the steep grades of the existing parking bays
• Re-configuration of the on-street parking to include 15 new parking bays
• Installation of underground drainage
• Re-location of the mid-block pedestrian crossing to improve pedestrian safety
• Upgrades to street lighting
• Verge paving
• Tree planting
Footpath paving will continue after the six week construction period. The work will be carried out in stages to minimise disruption to surrounding businesses.
You can view the detailed drawings for this project here
For more information on this project, please contact the City’s Engineering Services Team on
9021 9600 or email email@example.com.