Application to Film in Kalgoorlie-Boulder

Application to Film in Kalgoorlie-Boulder

Filming Application

Will there be any anticipated disruption to surrounding areas, such as road closures, loud noises etc?:

Please Note: If Traffic Management is required, you will need to provide a Traffic Management Plan as part of this application before a Permit is issued.
Please upload your Traffic Management Plan.
Will there be any machinery or equipment, including drones, used during filming?:

Please Note: CASA Regulations currently prohibit drones in public spaces. Contact CASA for details and ensure that any requirements set forth by CASA relation to licences or permit are secured prior to submitting this application.
Please upload your CASA permit.

Please note: Permission to film does not grant exclusive access to public open spaces. If you wish to gain exclusive access to a public open space, you must follow the event application process. 
Filming activities must not impair the public amenity of the area.