Arrivals and Departures
The Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport hosts a number of daily Perth to Kalgoorlie-Boulder return flight services.
A regular service to Melbourne, leaving on Fridays and returning on Sundays is also in operation.
For more information and flight bookings, please contact the airlines.
Regular public transport air services are provided by Qantas Airways and Virgin Airlines.
There is a Qantas Club Lounge located in the main terminal of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport.
Discounted Qantas Residents Fares
Qantas’ discounted fares scheme allows residents of Kalgoorlie-Boulder to access a variable discount of up to 30% off the Qantas-controlled component of return fares from Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport to Perth.
The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder is passing on additional discounts by waiving passenger service charges on eligible fares, meaning more savings for residents to help make air travel more accessible.
For terms and conditions and to book, visit qantas.com/residentfares
, or visit your local travel agent.
Charter services are available from the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport to any destination in Australia through Goldfields Air Services.
Car Parking Information
The first 24 hours of parking is free, with a charge of $10 per day for each subsequent 24 hours. A valid ticket must be displayed at all times even if you are staying less than 24 hours.
- Long-term parking tokens are available by contacting the City’s Property Coordinator Tel: +61 (8) 9021 9600.
- Parking ticket machine maintenance issues please contact the Airport Supervisor Tel: +61 (8) 9093 3436 .
- Infringements issues or general enquiries please contact the City’s Customer Service Team Tel: +61 (8) 9021 9600.
The following transport options are available from the Main Terminal.
- Avis Australia Tel: +61 (8) 9021 1722
- Budget Car Hire Tel: +61 (8) 9093 2300
- Hertz Rent-a-Car Tel: +61 (8) 9093 2211
- Thrifty Car Rental Tel: +61 (8) 9021 4722
- Europcar Tel: +61 (8) 9093 1991
- Twin City Cabs Tel: 131 008
- Go Gold Taxis and Shuttle Service Tel: +61 (8) 9093 0333
Freight operators at the airport include:
- Toll Priority/Toll IPEC
- Courier Australia/TNT
General Aviation Operations
The airport hosts the following general aviation operations:
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Goldfields Air Services
- Private Aircraft
There are two terminals at Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport. The main terminal is open during operational hours for all Regular Public Transport Flights.
The general aviation terminal is open for pilots and passengers 24 hours a day.
The main terminal is open during operational hours for all regular public transport flights. The main terminal features a bar and snack kiosk. It opens for business 45 minutes prior to each scheduled flight arrival and closes 30 minutes after departure. The terminal also provides free wireless internet for all airport users.
General Aviation Terminal
The general aviation terminal is open for pilots and passengers 24 hours per day and offers basic amenities. Airside access is password protected and monitored by CCTV.