The Customer Service Centre opened in the heart of Hannan Street in May 2017, and has a team friendly and experienced customer service officers on-hand to help you with a whole range of enquiries.
Contact the Customer Service Centre
Open 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Shop 8-10 Market Arcade
Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie
Phone 9021 9600
What can you do at the Customer Service Centre?
- Access and submit applications – including building application kits, expression of interest forms, bin requests, grant forms and cross-over and verge applications.
- Make bookings – You are able to book your pool inspections, make a booking at a park and make an appointment with a Building Officer.
- Animal registrations – You can register your pet and amend your registration details.
- Make payments
- Make appointments with the building and planning team
- General information and assistance – Our Customer Service Officers have come from across the organisation and have a diverse knowledge base to assist you with your enquiries.