The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder is inviting comments on Scheme Amendment No.98 which proposes changes to Local Planning Scheme No.01, 1997 as follows:
- Amending the Scheme Text Clause 4.3 Parking of Commercial Vehicles in Residential Zones as outlined in the Scheme Amendment documentation;
- Inserting new Clause 4.4 Requirements for Light Industrial Activities on Residential Lots into the Scheme text as outlined in the Scheme Amendment documentation;
- Amending the definition of Commercial Vehicle under Schedule 1 – Interpretations to align with the definition provided under the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015.
View the amendments by downloading the document from the quicklins panel, or in person between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday:
- City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Administration Building, 577 Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie,
- Cityof Kalgoorlie-Boulder Customer Service Centre, Shop 8-10 Market Arcade, Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie.
Submissions must be lodged in writing and include the Scheme Amendment name, the property affected, and details of the submission. Submissions must be lodged by 5.00pm Monday, 29 April 2019.