Congratulations to the winners of the 2018/19 rates prize draw competition, which was drawn on 21 September 2018 at the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Administration Building.
1st prize - $7,000
A27906 - Rocket Investments PTY LTD / Dolerite Investments PTY LTD
2nd prize - $2,000
A11328 - Shane & Lauren McClintock
3rd prize - $1,000
A1867 - Michael & Rhonda Breeze
Thank you to the rates prize draw joint sponsor, National Australia Bank.
2018/2019 RATES PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is a promotion run by the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder (“Promoter”).
- Entries, information on prizes & how to enter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The competition is open to all ratepayers of the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, including Elected Members & City Staff, who pay the full amount due as listed on their 2018/19 rates notice by the following dates: 1st prize is $7,000 Cash - Payment due by 10.00pm WST, 31 August 2018. 2nd prize is $2,000 Cash - Payment due by 10.00pm WST, 7 September 2018. 3rd prize is $1,000 Cash - Payment due by 10.00pm WST, 14 September 2018.
- Payment must be received before the nominated closing dates to go into the draws. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected payments.
- The competition commences 20 July 2018 and closes 10.00pm WST, 14 September 2018. The competition will be drawn at 10.00am WST, 21 September 2018 at the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Administration Building, 577 Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie.
- Three winners will be randomly selected via a computer program, under the supervision of representatives from the City & the National Australia Bank. The promoter’s decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by phone, email & registered mail of their prize win.
- The winners will be invited to attend a Rates Prize Draw photo session to collect their winning cheque, or the winners can receive their prize by registered mail.
- Competition results will be published in the Kalgoorlie Miner Newspaper on Saturday, 29 September 2018.
- The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.