Western Power is responsible for most the Street Lights in Kalgoorlie-Boulder. However, the City is responsible for the following Street Lights:
- Hannan Street between Outridge Terrace and Wilson Street.
- Burt Street between Hamilton Street and Brookman Street.
- Burt Street off-street carpark located between Hamilton Street and Lane Street (No.19 Burt Street).
- Piesse Street off-street carpark located between Lane Street and Brookman Street (Next to No.87 Piesse Street).
- Brookman Street off-street carpark located between Porter Street and Maritana Street (Next to No.41 Brookman Street).
- Egan Street off-street carpark located between Porter Street and Maritana Street (No.56 Egan Street).
- Egan Street off-street carpark located between Cassidy Street and Wilson Street (No.146 Egan Street).
Report a fault
Street Light faults may be reported to Western Power via their website at https://www.westernpower.com.au/ or via phone on 1800 622 008.
Alternatively, you may report the fault to the City and we will lodge the fault with Western Power for you. Please note, the City is responsible for the Street Lights mentioned above for which faults are be reported to the City.
Request a street light installation
Requests for new Street Lighting can be made with the City’s Engineering Team. The City will investigate the request and will advise you of its findings. If the City determines new Street Lighting is required and has funding available, the City will arrange for Western Power to install the new Street Lighting.