The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder leads City employees in carrying out the policies and decisions of the City Council. The CEO is responsible for:
- Administering the day-to-day functions of the City
- Inter-governmental relations
- Operational figurehead for the City
The CEO works closely with the Mayor to promote the City and develop partnerships with local businesses and the community.
The Executive Services area incorporates:
- Economic Development and small business support
- City Living, including Reconciliation, community development, events, tourism and arts and culture
- Communications and marketing
- People and Culture, including human resources
- Performance management.