Contact us

Contact us using the customer enquiry form

Please use the form below to contact us to make non emergency enquiries and service requests. You must complete all fields to be able to submit the form. When you have successfully submitted the form you will receive an email confirming receipt.

First name:
Family name:
Street address:
Contact number:
Email address:
Confirm email address:  
I have an enquiry about:

If you prefer to contact us by email please use

Postal address
PO Box 2042
Boulder WA 6432

Administration Centre 
City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
577 Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie, 6430
Western Australia

Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm

Telephone numbers
Please call 08 9021 9600 for all enquiries.
Fax: (08) 9021 6113

Rates Department
(08) 9021 9654

Ranger Services
(08) 9021 9600 (during normal business hours 8am-5pm)
(08) 9021 9600 option 2 (after business hours or on weekends or public holidays)

Click here and sign up to get City News delivered straight to your inbox!

Snap Send Solve

Snap Send Solve is a free app that allows you to report issues to the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder.

Customers can use the app to send a photo of an issue or incident and can choose from a range of popular options including; General enquiry, Graffiti, Litter, Parking, Pavement, Road, Street cleaning and Trees. These are sent to the City as a service request through our email system and are then processed like any other request.

Download the free app today and give it a try next time you spot some graffiti or a pot hole!

Snapsend Solve


Google Play StoreApple Store


Customer feedback and complaints

If you have been pleased with our service or if you feel we could do things better, please let us know. The City has a free to use customer complaints process which is outlined in the Customer Complaints Policy. If you are not happy with the service you have received you can contact the Ombudsman WA. You can provide feedback to the City in the following ways:

  - Select the ‘Feedback’ option from the list on the enquiry form above
  - Write to the City at the address below
  - Complete a Customer Complaint form available online or from the Administration Building 
  - Contact the Customer Service Coordinator on

If you have a complaint specifically about our Water Services please contact the City first. You may refer your complaint to the Energy & Water Ombudsman for WA if you are not happy with the way we have handled your complaint.

Customer Service Charter

The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder offers a range of services to the community, we want to make your customer experience positive, worthwhile and consistent. You can download a copy of our Customer Service Charter from this link.
The City is committed to maintaining a culture respects each individual's rights to privacy. The Privacy Policy sets out the principles of the City in relation to its management of personal information.

National Relay Service

If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you may contact us through the National Relay Service by visiting . The TTY number is 133 677 or 106 for emergency calls.


Translating and Interpreting Services

The City offers a translating and interpreting service through the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. The service is designed to ensure that non English speakers are not disadvantaged and can access services equitably including those offered by the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder.

Customers requiring language assistance can contact the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) directly on 131 450 and ask them to contact the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder. Further details can be found on web site.