Sign up to have your City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder rate notice delivered to your inbox.
To register, please complete the registration form below. You will receive a confirmation email, once the registration is finalised. Please retain your email for future reference.
Things to be aware of before applying: eRates Registration Terms and Conditions
- By submitting this application you are cancelling the delivery of a paper account and authorising an electronic copy to be sent to the nominated email address.
- Only one email address per assessment can be provided to receive this service.
- If you change your email address please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to cancel this service and revert back to a paper copy version, click on the link Unsubscribe.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions reference to a rate notice also includes reference to any rate instalment notices.
- You agree to receive your rate notice by email and understand that a paper document will not be sent.
- You confirm you are the registered owner of the property address shown below.
- All future rate notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the email address nominated by you.
- If you own more than one property, you will need to register separately for each property. Separate email notifications will be issued matching the number of registrations received.
- You must advise any other person to whom paper rate notices are currently being sent that they will no longer receive paper rate notices as a result of your request. Council will not provide this notification.
- You must regularly check your nominated email address for rate notices.
- You agree that rate notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- An “out of office” notification will not be considered an undeliverable rate notice.
- You agree that you will retain the rate notice information yourself electronically or by printing it.
- If you change your email address or mobile number, you are required to notify Council. Click Contact us to amend your details.
- Should Council receive an electronic “delivery failure” notification from your email address, your request for email delivery will be cancelled and a paper document will be posted to the last advised postal address.
- You can withdraw your request for email delivery of your rate notice at any time. Click Unsubscribe.
The City has launched a competition to help reduce paper use and postage costs and give one lucky ratepayer a chance to win $500 cash.
To enter ratepayers must successfully subscribe to Council's online erates service before 10.00pm WST 01 October 2021. Once subscribed all future rates notice will be sent directly to the ratepayer's email address and the ratepayer will be automatically entered into the draw. Rate notices are deemed served when it reaches a ratepayer’s internet service provider, whether or not it has been opened or read.
Any ratepayer that has already subscribed to eRates will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Where a managing agent receives and pay the rates and charges on a property, the agent can subscribe to eRates on behalf of the owner to allow them entry into the competition.
Entries open Thursday 01 July 2021 and close at 10.00pm WST 01 October 2021. The winner will be randomly drawn at 10.00am on Wednesday 06 October 2021. See full terms and conditions below. Terms and Conditions
- This competition is a promotion run by the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder (“Promoter”), ABN 63 711 737 609.
- Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must;
- Be a current individual ratepayer of the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder (Elected Members and staff are excluded- refer to clause 5).
- Not be considered an “excluded entity” as described in clause 6.
- City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Elected Members and staff are ineligible to enter the competition.
- An Excluded Entity is not eligible for inclusion in the Competition. Excluded Entities are:
- State and/or Federal Government Agencies;
- Corporations; and
- Property owners of non-rateable land as per Section 6.26(2) of the Local Government Act 1995.
- The draw will take place at 10.00am WST on Wednesday 06 October 2021, at City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Administration Building, 577 Hannan Street Kalgoorlie WA 6430.
- One entry will be awarded per registered Assessment Number. One Assessment Number will be drawn at random and its owner as shown on the Annual Rates & Charges Notice will be deemed the winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The cash prize value is $500 and will be rewarded in the form of a VISA Credit Card.