Sign up to have your City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder rate notice delivered to your inbox.
To register, please complete the registration form below. You will receive a confirmation email, once the registration is finalised. Please retain your email for future reference.
Things to be aware of before applying: eRates Registration Terms and Conditions
- By submitting this application you are cancelling the delivery of a paper account and authorising an electronic copy to be sent to the nominated email address.
- Only one email address per assessment can be provided to receive this service.
- If you change your email address please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- If you wish to cancel this service and revert back to a paper copy version, click on the link Unsubscribe.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions reference to a rate notice also includes reference to any rate instalment notices.
- You agree to receive your rate notice by email and understand that a paper document will not be sent.
- You confirm you are the registered owner of the property address shown below.
- All future rate notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the email address nominated by you.
- If you own more than one property, you will need to register separately for each property. Separate email notifications will be issued matching the number of registrations received.
- You must advise any other person to whom paper rate notices are currently being sent that they will no longer receive paper rate notices as a result of your request. Council will not provide this notification.
- You must regularly check your nominated email address for rate notices.
- You agree that rate notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- An “out of office” notification will not be considered an undeliverable rate notice.
- You agree that you will retain the rate notice information yourself electronically or by printing it.
- If you change your email address or mobile number, you are required to notify Council. Click Contact us to amend your details.
- Should Council receive an electronic “delivery failure” notification from your email address, your request for email delivery will be cancelled and a paper document will be posted to the last advised postal address.
- You can withdraw your request for email delivery of your rate notice at any time. Click Unsubscribe.