Sign up to have your City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder rate notice delivered to your inbox.
By registering before 17 September 2019 you will go into the draw to win a $500 Visa Gift Card, terms and conditions below.
To register, please complete the registration form below. You will receive a confirmation email, once the registration is finalised. Please retain your email for future reference.
Things to be aware of before applying: Sign up to eRates for a chance to win!
- By submitting this application you are cancelling the delivery of a paper account and authorising an electronic copy to be sent to the nominated email address.
- Only one email address per assessment can be provided to receive this service.
- If you change your email address please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- If you wish to cancel this service and revert back to a paper copy version, click on the link Unsubscribe.
eRates Registration Terms and Conditions
One lucky ratepayer will win a $500 Visa Gift Card by being signed up to receive their rate notice by email.
By signing up to get your rates notice delivered by email, you are not only saving paper but also helping the City to reduce the costs of mail outs.
To enter the competition, ratepayers must successfully subscribe to the online erates service before 10.00pm WST 17 September 2019. Once subscribed all future rates notice will be sent directly to the ratepayer's email address and the ratepayer will be automatically entered into the draw.
Any ratepayer that has already subscribed to eRates will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Where a managing agent receives and pay the rates and charges on a property, the agent can subscribe to eRates on behalf of the owner to allow them entry into the competition.
Entries open Monday, 22 July 2019 and close at 10.00pm WST Tuesday, 17 September 2019. The winner will be randomly drawn at 10.00am on Wednesday, 25 September 2019. The full terms and conditions are below.
eRates Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is a promotion run by the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder (“Promoter”), ABN 63 711 737 609.
- Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open to City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder ratepayers, who have successfully registered their property’s Assessment Number to receive its rate notice/s electronically (using the online eRates registration form at www.ckb.wa.gov.au) on or before 10.00pm WST Tuesday 17 September 2019. City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Council employees and its Councillors, and their immediate family members are eligible to enter the competition. “Immediate family” means spouse, de-facto, parent, natural or adopted child and sibling whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
- The competition starts at 9.00am WST Monday 22 July 2019 and closes at 10.00pm WST, Tuesday 17 September 2019. Assessment Numbers registered prior to commencement, and during the promotional period, that remain registered at close, will be included in the prize draw.
- The draw will take place at 10.00am WST on Wednesday 25 September 2019, at City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Administration Building, 577 Hannan Street Kalgoorlie WA 6430.
- One entry will be awarded per registered Assessment Number. One Assessment Number will be drawn at random and its owner as shown on the Annual Rates & Charges Notice will be deemed the winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The cash prize value is $500 and will be rewarded in the form of a VISA Credit Card.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The drawn winner will be contacted using the email address supplied in their Electronic Rates Registration within two business days of the draw and will be required to respond back to Council by email confirming their eligibility within five business days of the draw.
- If the drawn winner is not confirmed as eligible within five business days of the draw, a redraw will occur.
- The Promoter has the rights to disqualify any entrants or entries where it is reasonably suspected that any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- Information collected in the Registration process will be used by the Promoter only as agreed by the registrant during registration and for conducting the random draw.
- On confirmation of an eligible winner, the winner agrees to be photographed and have their name published on the Promoter’s website, www.ckb.wa.gov.au and in media and publicity by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering into this competition, nor for any tax implications that may arise from accepting the Prize.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions reference to a rate notice also includes reference to any rate instalment notices.
- You agree to receive your rate notice by email and understand that a paper document will not be sent.
- You confirm you are the registered owner of the property address shown below.
- All future rate notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the email address nominated by you.
- If you own more than one property, you will need to register separately for each property. Separate email notifications will be issued matching the number of registrations received.
- You must advise any other person to whom paper rate notices are currently being sent that they will no longer receive paper rate notices as a result of your request. Council will not provide this notification.
- You must regularly check your nominated email address for rate notices.
- You agree that rate notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- An “out of office” notification will not be considered an undeliverable rate notice.
- You agree that you will retain the rate notice information yourself electronically or by printing it.
- If you change your email address or mobile number, you are required to notify Council. Click Contact us to amend your details.
- Should Council receive an electronic “delivery failure” notification from your email address, your request for email delivery will be cancelled and a paper document will be posted to the last advised postal address.
- You can withdraw your request for email delivery of your rate notice at any time. Click Unsubscribe.