Licenses & Permits

Business Licences

If you are the holder of a business licence in the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder and you sell your business, the new owner will need to apply for a transfer of the licence.

Businesses requiring a licence include:

  • Offensive trades
  • Morgue
  • Caravan park
  • Alfresco
  • Stable
  • Other businesses

Please download and complete an Application for transfer of certificate of registration/Licence/Permit.

Cancellation of Licence

Owners of licensed businesses are required to inform the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder when they cease operations. These include:

  • Food Business
  • Alfresco
  • Temporary food premise (stall)
  • Residential food handling activities
  • Skin penetration
  • Hairdressing establishment
  • Solarium
  • Beauty therapy
  • Massage therapy
  • Temporary public building event
  • Caravan park
  • Lodging house
  • Stable
  • Morgue
  • Pet meat shop
  • Offensive trade
  • Other licensed businesses

Please download and submit an Application for cancellation of Registration/Licence/Permit.

Quick Links

Cancellation of Registration/License/Permit

Transfer of Certificate of Registration/License/Permit