Online Form - Childcare Educator Scholarship Expression of Interest Form

To apply for a Childcare Educator Scholarship please complete the form below and our team will be in touch with more information. 

Are you an Australian Citizen?*
Do you have Permanent Residency status in Australia?*

Do you have a current Working with Children Check?*
Do you have a current Unique Student Identifier (USI) number?*
Can you commit to a job for 12 months when you finish training?*
Are you applying for funding to study the Certificate or Diploma course?*

Max File Size: 10.00 MB
Allowed File Types: .avi, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .mov, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx